Sunday, June 14, 2015

Jung Typology reflection

I've always know that my personality is an Extrovert, I have always been the one to speak up in any public setting or express my voice and option to anyone. I know I am a very opinionated person who is loud and out spoken. I am also a loving and compassionate person, I never like to see my loved ones sad or angry and if I do I always try my best to do whatever it is to fix it. I also always know when something is wrong or not going right. I can read people better than I can read a book, I notice people’s behaviors and what they say, and I like to think I am always one step ahead of people.  I am also I person who doesn’t like to be alone I am content being around people at all times and I don’t need much alone time. When I took the Jung Typology test my results were 100% extravert which I completely knew, and I think that will really help me in my writing by making it more real. I’m not afraid to speak or write how I feel which I feel can make me a better writer all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment