Friday, June 26, 2015

journal entry #1 June 26

This being my first journal entry I had a little trouble coming up with what I was going to say. After thinking about it for a while I decided for the first one I am just going to write about my day. 
So to start off my roommate went home to St. Louis for the week, which meant I was home alone and I am a total chick when it comes to staying by myself, so thank fully for me my cousin could is only 9 days older than me has a house down here in Springfield as well so I was lucky enough to be able to stay with her this week. Moving on to the start of my day was when I first alarm clock went off at 8:30, that’s when I planned to get up, because I told myself I was going to shower before work today. Of course I ended up settling with an eh I’ll be fine if I don’t shower today and ended up snoozing my alarm 500 times and to finally wake up at 9:30. After waking up way later than I wanted I rushed out of my cousin’s house over to mine to get ready, and of course right when I got home it started raining. I am not a morning person and I already hate to work in the morning, but especially when it’s raining. Rainy days make me want to just lay in bed and bend watch Netflix all day. I slowly got ready dreading the day to come knowing I had to work a double. By the time I was finished getting ready it was still raining and I ran out to my car as quick as possible trying to dodge the rain drops. As I drove to work the rain got harder and harder and I was not looking forward to the run from my car into work. When I arrived at Colton’s the rain had slowed down a little and by one the sun was shining and we started to get busier. I am a server, so even though its stressful when were busy it’s also my favorite time because the busier we are the more money I can make! I finally got cut today around 2 just in time for a 3 hour break until I am right back in the same place until 10. 
I think that’s all. 

Madison 

1 comment:

  1. I am also not a morning person. I hate getting up early and having to look presentable and dress up. Having a business casual attire job, I must look presentable and my best. But I also wanted to add that Colton's is one of my favorite places to eat! Maybe we have ran into each other and just didn't know it!

    ReplyDelete