Sunday, June 21, 2015

I believe

I believe Father's Day will be busy at work. Today was father's day and it was really busy. I made a lot of money. I had to work a double and I was so tired at the end of the day. Working isn't so bad though because I work with my best friend Chelsea. She's also my roommate and she lives in the room right next to mine. We share a bathroom. We work together at Colton's Steakhouse and Chels is a hostess. She gives me good tables and helps me when I need it. I could talk about her for days lol. I hope that she reads this sometime. Not that she would ever look at my blog because who would unless you're in this class right? I don't know what to say any morse... Yeah so father's day was crazy! I called my dad this morning before I went into work and told him that I loved him and Happy Father's  Day and today there were so many big tops of huge families coming in. I really like serving there and I love all the people I work with. Sometimes it can be really stressful though. Like today. Today was one of those days. Today was one of those stressful days. Today was one of those really stressful days where you want to pull your hair out and go cry in the bathroom. I hope no one ever reads this  I feel like the things I'm saying are embarrassing and who would want to read this? I'm so sorry if you're reading this. Today was payday! Yay! Maybe tomorrow I will go shopping or something. How was your father's day? Did you spend it with your dad? Did you guys go out to eat? If you did I hope you were nice to the server. I understand if people can't tip well and stuff, but when we're super busy and I have so many tables and the customers are angry with me when I'm doing my best, I don't like that. Be nice to servers! I have no idea what else to say. I didn't get my dad a father's day gift but I did send him a card. Me and Chelsea got cards and sent them to our dads. I'm repeating the words I keep typing. I am typing I am typing I am typing I still have a minute to go. What do I talk about? I really like free writing but I have no idea what else to say... Well Bye

426 words

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison,

    I like your blog. It seems like you have a really sweet personality. I've never been to Colton's Steakhouse. I like how you really stuck to the rules of writing like "I am typing I am typing..". I usually find myself thinking "UH" in my head and don't realize I am not writing. I need to work on that. I did have a good Father's Day, spent it with my husband and dad. Great job on your writing.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete